Concrete Placement Hose Assembly
UNIFLEX has introduced an indigenously built concrete placement hose assembly for the first time in India.
The steel cord concrete placement hose is used at the end of the delivery line from the concrete pump for quick, easy and even distribution of concrete at the casting location.
Design & Construction Features :
- Hose assembly designed to meet exacting international standards of quality and long service life.
- Designed for high pressure application of 85 bar working pressure and to operate in temperatures ranging from -40 Deg C to + 70 Deg C.
Options available on request :
- Couplings on both sides of the Hose for periodic inversion of two ends to extend service life.
- Light weight durable textile reinforced hose for handling ease and reducing operator fatigue.
- Tube : Abrasion resistant, special conductive, natural and CBR rubber.
- Outer Cover : Abrasion and weather resistant, pin pricked special synthetic rubber.
- Reinforcement : Steel wire cords.
- Abrasion Resistance : Abrasion loss on rubber compound according to DIN 53516 < 65 cu.mm
- Coupling :Crimped Victaulic coupling made of steel, hardened, zinc plated with trivalent silver blue/ iredescent passivation.
|Part Code||Inside Dia||Outside Dia||Work Pressure||Min Bend Radius||Overall Length||Nominal Weight|