The sprawling UNIFLEX facility spread over 100,000 sq.ft houses some of the most sophisticated equipment integrating the best of technologies. Equipped with cutting edge CAD and 3D capability, a Design and Development Centre is dedicated to create a product range that is truly world class.
- UNIFLEX is India’s first recognized Original Equipment High Pressure hose assembly manufacturer. Today we are present where technology matters. Being a global Company is hard work. Present day’s premium market segments demand enhanced warranties that support superior equipment capability.
- UNIFLEX is a proud leader and first choice in such noteworthy tasks. We enjoy enviable “quality and value standards” coupled with unmatched service.
- UNIFLEX commands a wide range of Rubber, Thermoplastic, SS Corrugated and PTFE hose specifications with coupling standards covering a large list of fluid applications. Temperature services range between -40 deg to +250 deg C. Our hose assemblies have passed JIS Flex Impulse test standards that are more stringent than SAE standards.
- UNIFLEX presents a large selection of highly engineered and optimized Hose Assemblies all efficiently delivered from a master team trained to Global standards. We regularly support our customers with hose line routing and installation dynamics, for improved service life and safety. Today our hose assemblies are consumed as “Original Parts” in several segments of the industry.
- UNIFLEX manufactures a comprehensive range of Hose Fittings turned on CNC Sliding Headstocks and CNC Turning Centers. An extensive range of one piece and two piece fittings are available. With a design geometry of tight tolerances to ensure high standards of consistent durability on finished products
- Hose fittings are primarily manufactured in Free Cutting Steel but can also be turned in Brass, Aluminum or 316/ 304 Stainless Steel.
- Elbows of varying angles are produced in mono block design eliminating the need for brazed joints.
- Fittings are specially designed and tested to suit all types of textile, wire braid, spiral, ss – corrugated and Teflon hose. Skive or non-skive hose couplings and fitting tolerances are engineered to go with SAE, EN, DIN and ISO hose specificationsPlease refer DASH SIZE REFERENCE CHART for fitting selection with corresponding hose size.
- UNIFLEX manufactures an extensive range of Adapters including Conversion Adapters. Adapters can be manufactured either in Free Cutting Steel, Brass or 316/ 304 Stainless Steel.
- UNIFLEX Flange Adapters are manufactured in one piece, “NO WELD – NO BRAZE” construction for unprecedented reliability. Apart from JIC thread, Flange Adapters with ORFS thread, SAE straight thread and suitable for CAT Flanges is also available.
- Metric males and BSPP males if specified are available with O-rings and Back Washers.
- While sending enquiry or ordering, please suffix to the part number “B” in case of Brass and “SS” in case of Stainless Steel.